THE TEN CANINE LIFE LAWS:
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 yrs, Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I only have you.
5. Talk to me, even if I don't nderstand your words, I do understand your voice when you speak to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something moght be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old, You to, will grow old.
10. Take a moment today to thank God for all our pets. Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be so much duller, less of a joyful experience without God's critter.
To all of furry friends, laws we should all live by.